If I am signing on behalf of an entity, I represent that I am authorized to sign on its behalf, and I agree to be jointly responsible with the entity for payment of any sums that become due under, and to be bound by, this Agreement. I agree that EagleView may collect directly from me without first proceeding against the entity.
EagleView has coverage for most of the populated continental United States. EagleView is constantly expanding image archives. However, the following will occur if I place an order that cannot be filled.
1. If EagleView has no or unusable images, I will receive an e-mail stating that the order cannot be filled and I will not lose any points for that order.
2. If the image is not parcel accurate and the building cannot be identified, a Customer Service Representative will contact me to verify the location.
Terms of Service
1. Payment Methods. Upon purchase of the Subscription, you must provide a valid credit card number (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). You authorize us to charge credit card below for all charges and fees relating to the Subscription. You must notify us of any change to your credit card information including, but not limited to, the account number, expiration date, billing address and/or other validation information. We are not responsible for any charges assessed by the credit card issuer or bank on your account for exceeding your credit limit, insufficient funds or any other reason.
2. Billing and Credit. For all Subscription plans, the recurring monthly fee will be billed to you in advance on the first day of each month. Overage charges for the amount in excess of the monthly fee will be billed monthly in arrears. You hereby authorize us to automatically charge the credit card number on file for your account at the time we invoice for your recurring monthly fee, at the end of the month for your overage charges, or at any time during the month in the event your actual usage is substantially higher than your recurring monthly fee. We will keep your recurring credit card authorization on file until we receive written instructions from you indicating otherwise. Our provision of Subscription to you is at all times subject to credit approval by us. You agree to provide us with such credit information or assurance as we may reasonably request periodically. You acknowledge that we may discontinue credit at any time without notice and/or require a deposit. In the event you dispute any charges billed to you, you must notify us in writing within ten (10) days of the date of the applicable invoice or statement or you will waive any objection and any further remedy with respect thereto. Written statements disputing charges must be sent to 2525 220th St SE, Suite 203 Bothell, WA 98021.
3. Payment terms and conditions. Depending on the type of account you have purchased, payment terms are as follows:
Individual “Pay as you Go” Orders (Credit Card Payments)
If you are submitting orders one at a time, and are not on a Subscription plan, you will be billed when the report is sent to you. Your credit card is authorized at the time the order is placed, but it is not charged until the order has been completed. If the order cannot be filled, the authorization on the credit card is removed.
For Subscription plan customers, no points are assigned or taken from your Subscription plan until the order is filled. If the order cannot be filled, no points are removed from your plan. You will receive invoices as follows:
- First charge: billed immediately upon Subscription plan sign-up. This initial charge covers the first full calendar monthly fee (i.e., the full month following the date of initial sign-up).
- Second charge: billed the first week of the calendar month following Subscription plan signup to cover the to-date actual usage and any overage charges in the initial partial month.
- Subsequent charges: billed the first week of each following calendar month to cover the current month’s recurring monthly fee and any previous month’s overage charges.
Subscription Plan Changes: Any Subscription plan changes will be effective the first of the following month. If customer uses more points per month than in his or her account, customer will be charged for each overage point at a higher rate. The account renews automatically upon the Subscription plan expiration date, unless customer provides 30 days written notice of cancellation.
- Upon approval by EagleView, customer may downgrade Subscription plan, effective the first of the following month. Any existing rollover points will be rolled over to the new plan.
- Customer may increase Subscription plan upon notification to EagleView – existing rollover points will be rolled over to new the new subscription plan.
Cancellation Policy: You can cancel or suspend your membership at any time by calling customer service during our business hours. There is no refund for unused points remaining In your account, but they never expire and you can use them any time in the future. We understand that businesses go through seasonal ups and downs, and we’d rather you suspend your account than cancel altogether.
Subscription plans and overage charges are based on a calendar month. You will be billed your initial recurring calendar monthly fee on the execution of the Subscription and billed for actual usage during the initial partial month on or after the last day of the month. Upon termination of the Subscription your final bill will be determined as the then recurring monthly fee less actual usage. If actual usage is less than the recurring monthly fee on your final bill, you will be refunded the difference within thirty (30) days of the final bill.
4. Delinquent Accounts. If you fail to pay your bill when due for any reason, EagleView may suspend or terminate the Subscription without prior notice, in which case all accrued charges shall be immediately due (including Early Termination Fees if assessed by EagleView), plus a late fee to cover our administrative costs of the greater of 1.5% per month or $5.00 per month (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accrued from the date of invoice until payment in full is received by EagleView. We will not reactivate a suspended account until we receive payment in full, at which time it will be subject to a $100.00 account reactivation fee. Although we may suspend your account, you are not eligible for a pro-rated refund for the time that your account was suspended.